Friday, February 27, 2009

some ramblings and a freebie

So I got my blog going and I'm finally getting getting some time to add some things here. I am just getting ready to start selling, I'm going to be in the store at ScrappinFX when it opens. Plans are it will be soon. I have been designing at RAKScraps for the elements team since Sept. of 06. I also run 3 challenges there. I am a guest designer at Osten Wilkins Designs, Club Dude and will start hosting 2 challenges there. I am on the creative teams of kimsmith designs and Scrappin Brats Scraps. I love being busy!!!

now for the freebie, it is one I designed last year, but has been real popular, so if you don't already have it feel free to pick it up and if you do let me know if you make any layouts with it, so I can leave you a comment.

this is what it looks like

and here is the link:
http://www.4shared.com/file/44485773/6ec78081/Boys_On_Wheels_by_KKdesigns.html?dirPwdVerified=b5afe5c4

Please remember not to share or claim my kits as your own. My kits are copywrited and punishable if found to be pirated. Please feel free to send your friends here to get the kit!

I have 2 more Boys On Wheels kits with other inspirations, check back as they will be offered at a later date.

8 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for this wonderful kit
    Not much out there for little boys so this will
    help.
    Thanks again Motheroffive

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI KK BEING TRYING TO COMMENT FOR A FEW DAYS. THANKS FOR THE FREEBIE. AND GOOD LUCK WITH YOUR BLOG. LOVIES PUMPY XXX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kay I don't think I have this one. It is great for boys. Thanks so much.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this kit! I have the perfect pics for it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this kit. Wish I had a small boy to use it. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Geesh, had to repost. I hate to have typos.
    I really miss you. I hope you post on the blog
    again soon, so I can keep up with you. I put you
    in my blog reader under family, so I won't miss
    my sister, when she has time to post again.

    Jan

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hmmm, it says not valid. Just wondering, did you run a challenge before?

    ReplyDelete